Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dentists, and guitars...

As some of you already know - I have been fighting with my teeth lately. I have one tooth that is absessed and usually quite painful. My wisdom teeth need to be extracted as well as they are causing damage to other teeth. So I went to see a dental surgeon yesterday. The long and short of it is: $830.00; local anesthetic; on my day off...(on Sept 19th).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Also I go away for my holidays and come back to find my guitar on the stage in the youth room...
broken. That's right the neck separated nicely from the body of the guitar. I guess it serves me right for making it available for people to play. Oh well...
...I know it sounds like I am whining but I can't help but getto feeling kinda the craps for how things have gone lately...
I'm sure there is a lesson to learn - and complaining about it does not score high on the rubric
Tonight I get to play poker with some of my buds - that always puts me in a better mood.

2 comments:

Increasing... said...

thanks for the encouragement - i needed that today

Mark said...

Lovely unexpected surprizes...I don't know how bad you should feel about a little whining. You seem to be a pretty content guy most of the time. It's kind of a natural way of dealing with crap I suppose.