Friday, October 22, 2010

Invitation to a Weight Loss Party

Post work out Weight Log: 222 ( that means I have official lost 90lbs as of the end of my workout this afternoon)

I hereby invite you to celebrate my projected loss of 100lb at a special party:

The LESS of ME Party

It will occur before Christmas I suspect but there is no official date that I want to set because I have not reached the goal yet. But here is the plan: – Bring any and all pictures that you have of your truly to this party for a sort of show and tell. Also bring your cameras as I will be posing in my new 100lb lighter body with anyone who would like me to. I will be signing autographs and kissing babies. I will prepare something for you to eat and drink but feel free to bring your appy’s or other food and beverages…

So what do you bring to weight loss party?

No comments: