Thursday, January 8, 2009

An Excuse to Blog

And a chance for you to follow along with some of what I am learning. In particular, I am asked to develop journals for two of my courses this semester.

In Psychology I have to keep an Idea Journal where I will record my thoughts and questions about perception and cognition. In Anthropology I have to develop a Media Portfolio where I collect articles and news that relates to race and ethnicity. The idea is to track media representations of race and ethnicity in the news. I have decided to keep both of these journals online on my blog.

If you are interested in tracking a specific journal you can follow these links:

For the Psychology Ideas Journal click here
For the Anthropology Media Portfolio click here

Also check out the links on the Sidebar

No comments: