Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Six Random Things

So I got tagged by Ryan on this 'random' meme so here you go…

  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
  3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
  4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
  5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here it is…

  1. I have what is known technically as a herniated oesophagus. Essentially my gullet has stretched at the point where it meets the top sphincter of my stomach to create what operates in effect like an extra stomach. This allows me the pleasurable – and I assure you it is so – experience of enjoying my already masticated food morsels through a simple act of regurgitation which I might add is mostly involuntary. Great at parties!
  2. I have a 23 inch inseam.
  3. I have had over three hundred stitches in my face after putting it through the windshield of my car in one of the 14 accidents I had between the time I was 16 and 20.
  4. I have officiated 15 weddings – all of which are still together.
  5. I sell pies at a farmers market and I love it!
  6. I have progressive lenses and reading glasses.

I tag Natasha, Trevor, Jen, Michael, Kendra, and Jason.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Wow, 300 stitches! I never would have guessed.