Monday, March 10, 2008

I love school!

I know that makes me sound like a geek but I should clarify. I love being in school. I thought when I entered this new venture that school would just be a tolerable inconvenience before someone would present me with the credentials to become a teacher - a means to an end. Turns out it really is not that hard to tolerate. Sure on days like today where school work is piling up beyond my ability to rationally cope - I can get annoyed but in general I love the stuff I am learning about and that feels really good. A lot better than I thought it would. It makes be feel guilty because the direction our lives have taken is far from easy. So my enjoyment should really be the last of my considerations...

geek out...

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I'll wear my pocket protector right along with you! I have been happily surprised with how much I've been enioying school...I had a "get it over with so I can get on to what I *really* will enjoy in life" attitude, but now that I'm doing it, I'm no longer in such a hurry. All that to say, glad you're liking it, and glad I am too!