Sunday, March 11, 2007

I won...

it's like the coffee minions are having their way with me and laughing behind my back. what a horribly insidious internal conflagration of opposing forces are at work in me!
I bought a Tim Horton's coffee to satisfy my hankering for a winfall.
"It's 8 am," I thought to myself, "and my system would relish some coffee."
And almost simultaneously...
"I could win!" - That might have been my frugal germanic decendancy speaking too loudly...
Unfortunately in my semi-pre-conscious state, I did not think - - "THE TASTE!"
So then I won.
Woe is me. Do I give away the free coffee? or keep what might be the only free thing I've won in years?



PS: You will notice the ladder in the background which is evidence of Char's tireless vendetta against the horrible wall treatments that existed in our house...

No comments: