Friday, October 27, 2006

Survey says...

Since I am also using the National Youth Workers Convention as a part of the requirements for my course work at Briercrest, I am required to do a little 'extra' work. One of the things that I need to do is conduct a survey. So I am throwing it out there to ya. Is there anything about youth ministry/youth pastors you would like to know. Here are soem of the questions I have worked on:
What five fashion trends are typical of youth workers?
How would you catagorize your physical fitness?
How does body 'shape' affect youth ministry?
And...
One day when all the politically correctionistas have stripped youth ministry of all it fun (wedgies, chubby bunny, and boxer runs to name a few), what methods will you use to release all of your pent up frustration and aggression?
any more?

No comments: