Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pumpkin Carving Contest!

The Fine Folks over at United Waffle Eaters (now under a new girlfriendized name) have thrown down the gauntlet. Now I'm not one for celebrating Halloween but a carving contest is one I cannot possibly lose. So here is the challenge:
Carve a pumpkin by the 31st of October and send me a pic. If yours is better than mine i will knit you a touque and I might throw in some coffee.
So away you go all you wanna be carvers...
Send pics mdaele@hotmail.com as attachments
Oh and if you wanna up the ante feel free...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin carving? I'll cook you up a mean creamy pumpkin soup Dale - sprinkle on top some whole wheat cinnamon croutons in the pattern of a scary face, some pumpkin pie spice for hair, and, well...would I still be eligible for the contest? By the way, is it touque, or toque?

Nice to read your words Dale - been a long time man, and as we have said many a time over the last decade, 'call me up, we should go for coffee.' This time lets make it happen. I'll be back in the bridge mid December.

Peace,
K

Increasing... said...

kevan
good to hear from you
no clue if my spelling is right on that - likely not!
I'm no one would object to the soup entry as long as you provide a recipe...
we'll make it happen alright - coffee that is!
all the best in your studies