Monday, August 14, 2006

holiday pics to go with Char's post

Here’s some pics to go along with Char’s great description of our holidays
Tiger behind cage kinda like asking a D-8 Cat to run on water...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
RED PANDA
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WartHog - I think i see a mullet...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The absolute coolest animal in the zoo. Kinda surprized me actually. I thought I would like the lions and monkeys but...
(Hey, what's your favorite animal at the zoo)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This dinosaur - known as the Xharlenobytabutikus almost lived up to it's name. Funny how Char did not include that in her report.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
West Edmonton Mall
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Dan King said...

Nice photos ... of the Calgary zoo I assume? Looks like you had a great holiday.

::dan::