Friday, March 31, 2006

Never Ending White Lights


Act 1: Goodbye Friends Of The Heavenly Bodies

Of All The Things You've Done Wrong
Whatcha gonna tell my daughter when my body comes home
Whatcha gonna tell her mother, her father was full grown
He's been out slaughtering babies in someone else's daydream
If god is on my side
Then god is on your side
I murder you murder me matter of personal pride
If god is on your side
He must be mistaken
He must have forsaken thee
Cause he watches you suffer believe
He watches you grieve
He sends his assasins
They'll get you when your sleeping, weeping.

Char said I needed to add a comment on the author's intention to make a comment on the American agenda in the middle east. I thought it was interesting given our recent discussion on the cartoons and US foreign policy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice...