Saturday, August 5, 2006

Camping Injuries

that's right - camping took it's toll on me this time.
First of all I got a finger rammed into my cornea by one Jared Clark. It was freak accident but it still hurts like a bugger. (oooh a little Irish there - - see last post)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But even before that I suffered deep humilation at the hands of Mark when he lit my nipple with his lighter. This is not the first time he has lit parts of my body. My arm succumbed to this trial by fire some time ago. Usually, I'm on my guard when he has a lighter in his hand but ihave to admit he really got me this time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know most of you really did not want to see that - but as you can see there was significant damage sustained by this incident. Anyway, Mark and Bonnie and Char had to look at this all week long so I thought a brief peek would do you well. As you can tell the big old belly really shines after a few days in the sun.
Oh yeah and by the way once we get back from this road trip - I will be booked for 5 dental extractions. Yup my wisdom teeth plus one are coming out. I'm still debating about whether I will go under for that or just get them yanked. We'll see...

2 comments:

Natasha said...

What is it with men and each other's nipples anyway? There was a guy at Mercy Ships that always grabbed Jesse's nipples. Guys are weird.

Anonymous said...

Sure, sure, sure...you can go camping with Mark and have fun, but you go with your brother and his wife and you are just a miserable being!! I think getting your nipple burnt is sweet revenge! Thanks, Mark! Adriana and I had a good laugh!!

Karen